Skin Care Products
In addition to serving as a pharmacist, a certified diabetes educator, and a certified personal trainer at PAI Wellness Group in Raleigh, North Carolina, Dr. Asha Pai Bohannon is an independent consultant for Rodan + Fields, which specializes in creating dermatology-based skin care products designed to help you achieve healthier, clearer, younger-looking skin.
Rodan + Fields Skin Care Products Available Through PAI Wellness Group
- Skin Care Regimens (or Multi-Med Therapy):
- Redefine Regimen to address fine lines, large pores, and loss of firmness
- Reverse Brightening Regimen to make your skin more radiant and to provide a more even-looking tone while protecting against visible discoloration
- Reverse Lightening Regimen formulated to gradually fade away stubborn dark spots and uneven pigmentation
- Unblemish Regimen, which allows you to take control of acne and aging concerns with a clarifying regimen that promotes clear skin
- Spotless Regimen, a fast-acting, two-step treatment for teen and young adult acne that kills acne bacteria from Day 1
- Soothe Regimen, which gently calms sensitive skin while reducing visible redness and smoothing the skin’s texture
- Redefine Rejuvenation Mask with hydrating 3dDP molecular matrix plus exfoliating jojoba beads for lines and wrinkles
- Reverse Radiance Mask with brightening retinal-MD technology and exfoliating glycolic acid for uneven skin tone and dullness
- Unblemish Clarifying Mask with maximum-strength, acne-fighting 10% sulfur for fighting acne and breakouts
- Soothe Rescue Mask with soothing calamine and barrier-boosting glycerin for sensitivity and visible redness
For a free online skin-care consultation, use our R+F Solution Tool that helps you find the right products for your skin care goals.
To learn more about these and other Rodan + Fields skin care products available at PAI Wellness Group, visit https://asha.myrandf.com. Or to find the products that are right for you, consult with Dr. Asha by calling our office at (919) 529-3355 and arranging an appointment. You can also use our convenient online request an appointment form.