7 Steps to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.™ Program
As part of her commitment to helping her patients manage their health and wellness in a holistic manner, Dr. Asha Pai Bohannon of PAI Wellness Group has created the 7 Steps to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.™ Program. If you’re wondering what those initials stand for, here’s an explanation:
- Health History and Comprehensive Health Assessment. A comprehensive health history including blood work/lab results, current medications, and prescription history is gathered, an initial health risk assessment is performed, and results are provided in an electronic report and during a consultation.
- Analysis and Recommendations. This includes an analysis of blood work and lab tests, medication analysis, supplement analysis, and a health recommendation report that identifies any additional blood work panels that are needed. It also includes recommendations on adjustments to your medication plan, a written recommendation to your primary care provider stating the recommendations, research performed, and the reason for any change.
- Realize Your Lifestyle Is Unique to You. We help you gain a deeper understanding of your lifestyle, daily habits, stress factors, nutrition, exercise, and any details that would help provide a 360-degree holistic view of your total health and wellness.
- Maximize the Physical Body. Focused on physical and nutrition assessment and recommendations, we provide you with a food journal to track your current and recent food intake history – and gain an understanding of what you eat regularly. We also provide education about proper nutrition, a customized food plan, a physical exercise plan, and a recommendation report that outlines the proper rest, hydration, nutrition, and exercise your body requires to achieve your short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Opportunities for Internal Growth. We explore the factors in your life – spirituality, personal relationships, professional development, financial stress, mindset, and purpose – that affect your health and wellness, so we can help provide you with the proper motivation to make lasting changes.
- Nurture Your Stress Relief. We help educate you on the impacts that stress has on the mind and body, and how you can avoid the “silent killer” in life. We also work with you on organizing your life around the priorities that are most impactful to your purpose and your health journey.
- You have the P.O.W.E.R. Pulling this all together, we work with you toward a better path in life and help you achieve the results you need and want in your health journey. We give you the P.O.W.E.R. to change your life for the better:
- Pick one problem to change.
- What is the Overall goal to changing this problem and the timeframe?
- What are you Willing to do to change it?
- Evaluate whether you have control to change in order to achieve this goal.
- Reward yourself for achieving the goal along the way.
This is a 3-month program consisting of weekly one-on-one sessions with Dr. Asha, your holistic health guide. During this program you will also receive the following:
- Ongoing education on healthy habits such as eating, exercise, and mental wellness
- Weekly motivational emails
- On-call support as needed anytime
- Ongoing support as needed to refine the plan
Learn More About Holistic Health and Wellness
Dr. Asha Pai Bohannon recently published a book entitled To Medicate or Not? That Is the Question: The Ultimate Guide to Improving Blood Test Results, in which she goes into greater depth about the 7 Steps to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.™ Program. To learn more or to order the book, click here.
To discuss how the 7 Steps to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.™ Program can benefit your health and wellness needs, call PAI Wellness Group today at (919) 529-3355 to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Asha or use our convenient online request an appointment form.